An Insightful Examination Of Choosing Major Issues For Japan

ทัวร์ญี่ปุ่นราคาถูก 2561

The Latest Guidelines For Vital Issues Of

Tillerson cancels Saturday events in Kenya due to illness

Tillerson cancels Saturday events in Kenya due to illness It’s understood Tillerson is not feeling well/PSCU By AGENCE FRANCE PRESSE , NAIROBI, Kenya, Mar 10 – US Secretary of State Rex Tillerson, who is on his first-ever Africa tour as Washington’s top diplomat, on Saturday cancelled his programme in Kenya because he was feeling unwell, officials said. “The secretary is not feeling well after a long couple days working on major issues back home such as North Korea and has cancelled his events for the day,” said a brief statement from Undersecretary of State Steve Goldstein. The announcement comes little more than 24 hours after US President Donald Trump stunned the world by accepting an invitation to meet North Korea’s Kim Jong Un before the end of May. The audacious diplomatic gambit, which was taken before consulting key confidantes including Tillerson – who was in the Ethiopian capital Addis Ababa at the time – left aides scrambling to catch up. Just hours before the summit announcement, which emerged late on Thursday, Tillerson had said Washington was “a long way” from talking directly to North Korea as he kicked off his five-nation Africa tour. The US diplomat, who arrived in Nairobi on Friday, had been due to visit the AIDS-relief programme PEPFAR on Saturday and also attend a ceremony marking 20 years since Al-Qaeda bombed the US embassies in Kenya and Tanzania, killing 224 people. Plans to lay a wreath at the site could be rescheduled, Goldstein said. Tillerson is due to travel to Chad on Monday then on to Nigeria a day later.

For the original version including any supplementary images or video, visit https://www.capitalfm.co.ke/news/2018/03/tillerson-cancels-saturday-events-kenya-due-illness/

[ทัวร์เกาหลี]

Top Information For 2017 On Rapid Systems In

32 Chinese, four locals killed in North Korea bus accident

[Photo by Reuters] Chinese tourists have been involved in a major bus accident in North Korea that caused a large number of casualties, China’s state media and the government said on Monday, without giving a precise break-up. Chinese visitors account for about 80 percent of all foreign tourists to North Korea, says a South Korean think-tank, the Korea Maritime Institute, which estimates that tourism generates about $44 million each year in revenue for the isolated country. Chinese diplomats have rushed to the scene of Sunday’s accident in North Hwanghae province, the foreign ministry said. In a Twitter message earlier on Monday, Chinese state television’s English-language channel said a tour bus had fallen off a bridge, killing more than 30 people, but later deleted the message. State television’s main Chinese-language news channel later showed images of a crashed blue bus with its wheels in the air, in footage taken in pouring rain in the dark. It showed at least one person being treated in hospital, but also gave no details of casualties. The North Hwanghae province that borders South Korea is home to Kaesong, an ancient Korean capital thronged by tourists. North Korea is a popular, if offbeat, tourist destination for Chinese, especially those from the country’s northeast. China said more than 237,000 Chinese visited in 2012, but stopped publishing the figures in 2013.

For the original version including any supplementary images or video, visit https://www.standardmedia.co.ke/article/2001277910/32-chinese-four-locals-killed-in-north-korea-bus-accident

Kalo aku pake summer school program, tapi kalo buat kesana mending ikut tour dulu dan tujuan kita ke korea nya mau ngapain harus jelas, nanti disana kita bakal diarahin buat ketemu sama host(yang bakal nyambut kita, ngasih tempat tinggal disana*sewa rumah dia gitu* c-,
Posted in